19 Nov 2008

Congratulations and Condolences

Here I'm again in the mood of....."Happiness & Sympathy".

Well, I would like congrat to all my dear friends for the convocation and may have a good life of a new beginning. This special wishes goes to my beloves one Samsimar and my family that give me support untill I can manage to finish the studies. Also to all my friends Murhazlan, Lukman, Izzat, Munirah, Jijo, Mahani, Zulfakar, Fieza, Rozi, Aie, Fendi, Zue, Ummi, Huda, Azhari and all others.

Here also I would like to state for condolences for Jijo and Mun coz of both their father had passed away. Also Zulfakar bcoz of his Tok Ki had pass away and he does not manage to come for the convocation. Life like that. We must be more patient for the hard time.

Anyway.....best of luck for all of us.

No comments: