26 Mar 2010

Today will work out to the fullest (@_@)

wake up early in the morning. che mek (a cute cat ^_^) already wait for her breakfast. just gave her some with her medicine. i start to list out what to do. the e-kkp system still in progress(50% left) . hope can finish it before i start my new job.

i hope that i can manage to back to my hometown once i finish all the stuff here. hope so. coz i'm too tired and miss my family and my 'kampung'....

life is not easy, any where you go. you will face many things that soon will be your best 'teacher'.

rather than keep saying that you can't do it, why not just give it a try...learn..learn and learn...from mistake to a perfection...no perfectionist.

i think i need to focus to my precious time also..coz my time is always wasted without i notice it

good luck to you abey!!!! ^_^

No comments: